Tuesday, March 4, 2008

24 Weeks


...and every 24 hours this belly's gettin' bigger and bigger!

At 24 weeks, baby squiggs is buzzing along. Heartbeat is 158 beats per minute (which is right where it should be), my blood pressure has stayed low, and belly growth is right-on for this stage of pregnancy.

The little person moves all the time keeping Ryan and I entertained. It's fun to feel how baby reacts to the things I do during the day, what I eat, and has his/her own active and rest times. There's kicking, jabbing and general motion close to 20+ times an hour. And, for now, baby rests when I rest. Ha ha ha, it won't last :)

Ryan's shocked I have no cravings (do orange juice, swiss cheese and ice cream count????)....although truly nothing too horrid. I'm just finding that baby's already developed a taste for the yummy foods like girl scout thin mints, dark chocolate, licorice :)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Debbie you have such a cute baby bump! Congrats on your new house. If you just hold out 8 days you can have baby squiggs on my daughter's bday : )

Sarah said...

You are so cute!!!! Love it!